During August and September, the CMDv website has been re-organised and updated, with the following amendments and additions:
- New page consolidating guidance on ASMF (Link)
- Updated QRD template version 8.1 published together with annotated template, track changes version, non-English language versions and implementation plan (Link). Also included is information regarding the pilot scheme for use of the combined label-leaflet template.
- The publications webpage of the CMDv has also been updated with older documents including (Link):
- 2013 communication regarding Japan monitoring, relating to the Fukushima nuclear power plant
- 2009 – 2012 communications regarding the update of the veterinary legislation
- 2007 and 2011 communications regarding availability of medicines
- Reducing administrative burden - communication relating to variations to change the name of a VMP or the name / address of the MAH (Link)