European Medicines Agency (EMA) and Heads of Medicines Agencies (HMA) provide new information regarding the impact of Brexit on the authorisation of veterinary medicines in the UK and the EU
The EMA and HMA issued the following new or updated information in April:
- All presentations are now available online from the recent EMA meeting "Brexit regulatory preparedness for veterinary medicinal products in the centralised procedure" (Link).
- The EMA webpage for “Supporting SMEs” has been updated with links to the relevant information on Brexit (Link).
- Redistribution of the UK centrally authorised product portfolio (Link). A report from the EMA working groups on committees’ operational preparedness has been issued.
- eSubmissions: Brexit related updates to the eSubmission Gateway XML delivery file user interface are now available (Link).
- Highlights from the February HMA-stakeholder meeting focused on the ongoing Brexit process and its impact from a medicines regulatory perspective (Link).