In light of the recent UK referendum result, Cyton would like to confirm our position as a continued provider of European regulatory expertise:
- Although based in the UK, Cyton operates as part of the knoell group, which is a global company. Knoell has 10 European offices with which Cyton works closely, as well as with our US, Chinese, Japanese and Korean sister companies. Cyton, as part of the knoell group, will therefore continue to maintain a strong EU and global presence;
- Cyton has supported the veterinary pharmaceutical industry for nearly 20 years as experts in EU legislation. This will continue to be the case;
- Cyton will continue to have good working relationships with Regulatory Authorities in Member States across the EU;
- The UK is the 5th largest global economy and is in a strong position to maintain its close relationship with the EU and the rest of the world;
- The UK authority, the VMD, is in continued close collaboration with their EU colleagues to forge a path which is in the best interests of Europe;
- Cyton is well-placed within the UK to keep up-to-date with any regulatory changes which occur as a result of the UK formally leaving the EU. We will of course relay all of this information to our clients.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss any questions you may have.