Triveritas and Cyton Biosciences are the Animal Health division of the knoell group of companies, a global provider of scientific consultancy services. Triveritas and Cyton provide expertise to large and small companies developing veterinary pharmaceuticals, vaccines and novel therapies. We wish to strengthen our services in veterinary product development and clinical field trials by the appointment of an additional full-time veterinarian to the team.
To support our team we are currently seeking a
Project Associate Veterinary Product Development
- full-time / permanent contract -
Ref. No. 2020-20/HP
Role and Responsibilities
- Providing veterinary expertise to global development projects to support the authorisation of new veterinary medicines, vaccines and novel therapies
- Supporting veterinary clinical field trials - contributing veterinary expertise to the clinical team responsible for performing veterinary clinical field trials with veterinary medicinal products in Europe and USA
- Preparing documents for Marketing Authorisation Applications including veterinary expert reports
- Clinical expert representation supporting clients with international regulatory agencies
- Supporting activities relating to Pharmacovigilance services
- Building client contacts and long-term working relationships
Profile and Qualifications
Applicants should have some veterinary clinical experience (e.g. two years in practice), a full driving licence, and excellent spoken and written English. Interest and enthusiasm for veterinary product development and regulatory affairs, and the ability to work as part of highly skilled teams in Europe and the USA is essential.
The candidate must also possess excellent organisational skills, be proficient in MSOffice applications and have the capability to effectively communicate with colleagues, clients and regulators internationally.
The position would be located at our office in Cumbria, UK. A willingness to travel, including outside of normal business hours and internationally, is also essential to this role.
The successful applicant will benefit from an attractive package in our friendly, growing and internationally recognised company. This is a career opportunity to progress into the exciting world of international veterinary product development whilst based in a rural location with a high quality of life.
We offer flexible working options, on the job training, opportunities to attend external training courses and international conferences, plus a high degree of responsibility and independence on a day to day basis.
Cumbria (United Kingdom)
The closing date for applications is 31st October 2020
Applications, including a comprehensive CV and current salary details should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyton Biosciences Ltd.
68 Macrae Road
Eden Office Park
Bristol, BS20 0DD
Brampton CA8 9JY
Contact: Mr Julian Braidwood, Global Development Director, phone: +44 (0) 845 123 2886