An exciting new training event from Cyton and our new collaborative partner, Anja Holm, DVM, formerly Senior Scientific Officer at the Danish Medicines Agency and CVMP chair from 2010-2016.
The Centralised Procedure for Veterinary Medicinal Products
The Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf, London, UK – 20th & 21st February 2017
Registration fee: £1500 (to be paid in full at time of booking)
- Legislative overview, the role of the EMA and CVMP, guideline production, working parties
- The regulatory procedure, assessment teams and the decision-making process
- The SPC (proposed and final), dossier content, Scientific Advice and benefit-risk assessment, MRLs, MUMS
- Oral Explanations and post-opinion options
- Interactive sessions to improve applicant insight into the Centralised Procedure
Please contact us to register your interest. Send an email with the delegate name and the course onto which you wish to book to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this events runs on the days before the Animal Health Investment Forum, also in London (Link) and rooms are available at the venue to book at a preferential rate if required.