Besides the quality of your products and your innovative power, the global regulatory compliance is one of the key factors for your success when selling chemical products around the globe.
The implementation of new chemical regulations or amendments of existing ones, can have a considerable, sometimes even disruptive impact on your product portfolio and your ability to market your products in a compliant way.
Our conference will focus on potential impacts on industry and how to prepare for the predictable consequences. We will provide a comprehensive overview on new and amended chemical legislations and regulatory procedures in numerous important markets in the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region.
Book your seat to be prepared for the global compliance challenge!
- Registration and evaluation of chemicals in Korea
- Management of chemicals in China and Taiwan
- The “Frank Lautenberg Chemical Safety Act” (LSCA) - New TSCA
- New substance notification in Canada
- Chemical regulations in several ASEAN countries
- The new chemical management system in Brazil
- The reform of NICNAS in Australia
- Planned reform of the CSCL in Japan
- Chemical safety management in the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU)
- Short overview about other most recent developments
June 4, 2019 - Final agenda
Hotel reservations can only be made via this link with our booking code BKNO030619. It is not possible to make a booking by telephone, email or fax. The conference hotel is holding a limited number of rooms until May 20, 2019.
Scandic Frankfurt Museumsufer
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Chemical Watch provides independent intelligence and insight for product safety professionals managing chemicals. We help businesses across value chains stay ahead of the dynamic chemicals management agenda by providing access to in-depth knowledge, tools and a network of experts. We empower our members to transform product safety management and unlock the full value of regulatory compliance within their business.