Cyton training event, in association with Dr Anja Holm
Development & Registration of Novel Veterinary Therapies
Addressing the subject of innovative products in animal health, delegates can look forward to gaining valuable insights into the following areas
- Overview of the EU regulations for novel therapies, vs. the US approach
- Specific topics for the development process for novel therapies and new technologies
- Which authorities to approach, and where to go to seek assistance and advice
- Working smart: consulting with the EU & US regulators at an early stage to facilitate entry to both markets
- Regulatory considerations
In addition, we are also offering delegates the opportunity for one-to-one meetings with Anja to discuss regulatory issues as relevant to their own specific products, by prior arrangement.
This will be a part-day course, scheduled with a later start for the convenience of those travelling from outside the venue city, and to facilitate one-to-one meetings after the training has finished.
If you are interested in attending this event in the future to to receive further information as it becomes available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.