Cyton training event, in association with Dr Anja Holm
Veterinary Medicines for Minor Use / Minor Species (MUMS): practical advice and available incentives
Cyton is excited to announce our latest training course in veterinary regulatory affairs, in association with Anja Holm.
Providing an update on EU regulatory requirements for VMPs for Minor Use and Minor Species, the course programme will cover the following areas
- Overview of the most recent MUMS guidelines (coming into effect in 2017) for quality, safety and residues, and efficacy;
- Which products are eligible, illustrated with examples;
- Where financial incentives are applicable;
- Under what circumstances the data requirements are reduced, and where in the dossier these reductions can apply;
- Scientific Advice, the Innovation Task Force (ITF) and Ad-hoc expert group on Veterinary Novel Therapies (ADVENT);
- Regulatory considerations and how to apply for MUMS status.
The course aims to provide the special guidance that can make a real difference for MUMS products being taken forward for development - and hasten regulatory approval to get them to market.
If you are interested in attending this event in the future to to receive further information as it becomes available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.