An exciting new training event from Cyton and our new collaborative partner, Anja Holm, DVM, formerly Senior Scientific Officer at the Danish Medicines Agency and CVMP chair from 2010-2016.
Referrals for Veterinary Medicinal Products
The Rembrandt Hotel, South Kensington, London, UK - 15th March 2017
Registration fee: £800 (to be paid in full at time of booking)
- Legislative overview, explanation of referral types, framework, purpose and procedure
- Options for the Marketing Authorisation Holder, decision-making process and voting
- Interactive simulation of an Oral Explanation
- How to defend your product
- Create a consortium to gain a good outcome for all
- Course takes place the day before the EMA/IFAH-Europe Info Day
Please contact us to register your interest. Send an email with the delegate name and the course onto which you wish to book to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this event runs the day before the EMA/IFAH-Europe Info Day, also in London (Link) and rooms are available at the venue to book at a preferential rate for the night of 15th March if required.