If you are selling your products internationally, regulatory compliance should not be a “Terra incognita”. An incomplete world map of the numerous regulations related to marketing and safe use of chemical products may get you into stormy seas and can have a potentially disruptive impact on your supply chain.
You might not even be aware that your product is subject to a chemical regulation. However, to play by the rules, you have to know them.
Our conference will focus on potential impacts on industry and best practices to prepare for the foreseeable consequences. We will provide a comprehensive overview on new and amended chemical legislations and regulatory procedures in numerous important markets in the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region.
Book your seat to be prepared for the global compliance challenge!
- Chemical safety management in the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)
- KKDIK – Turkish REACh
- Registration and evaluation of chemicals in Korea
- Management of new and existing chemicals in China
- Management of new and existing chemicals in Taiwan
- Existing and new substances under the LSCA - New TSCA
- Existing and new substance notification in Canada
- Chemical regulations in several ASEAN countries
- Overview about chemical regulations in the Middle East
- The reform of NICNAS in Australia
- Planned reform of the CSCL in Japan
Lindner Hotel City Plaza